Find out the missing number from the following alternatives for the following number series:-
1. 4, 8, 16,________
A. 8 B. 32 C. 4 D. 12 E. None of these
2. 21, 441, 25, _____
A. 50 B. 52 C. 625 D. 400 E. None of these
In following group of letters, one is different from the rest of the three. Which one is different?
3. A. ABE B. FGI C. IJM D. RSW E. None of these
4. Find out the name of person who does not belong to the group of others.
A. Mahatma Gandhi B. Jayaprakash Narayanan
C. Sree Narayna Guru C. Morarji Desai E. None of these
In the following questions on pair is different fro the rest of the three. Find out the different one.
5. A. 30 – 36 B. 40 – 58 C. 42 – 50 D. 65 – 75 E. None of these
6. A. 13, 18 B.21, 31 C. 19, 24 D. 48 – 63 E. None of these
7. If Indira Gandhi is coded as 914491817114489. Find out the code for Sree Narayan Guru
A. 1918551411812511417211821 B. 19189141181251147211821
C. 1411812511417211821 C. 7211821 E. None of these
8. If black means white, white means red, re means yellow, yellow means blue, then What is the colour of the clear sky?
A. Yellow B. Blue C. Black D. Red E. None of these
Out of the alternatives given below, one is different from is rest in some way. Which is the odd one?
9. A. Tiger B. Lion C. Zebra D. Horse E. None of these
10. A. Taxi B. Bus C. Cradle D. Car E. None of these
Find out the one form among the alternatives given, that meaningfully suits the sentence.
11. As Doctor is related to patient, Teacher is related to :
A. Salary B. Satisfaction C. Pupil D. Respect E. None of these
12. As fox is related to counting, Rabbit is related to
A. Timid B. Courageous C. Bold D. Skilful E. None of these
13. In a certain language TAP is written as PAT. Then how is APT written in that language?
A. PTA B. APT C. ATP D. TPA E. None of these
14. Three times of an unknown number is oneless than 40.What is the unknown number?
A. 15 B. 13 C. 12 D. 14 E. None of these
15. Showing a lady, Ramu said “She is the daughter of my grandfather’s only son”. How is Ramu related to that lady?
A. Brother B. Brother-in-law C. Uncle D. Father E. None of these
1. B. 32 2. C. 625
3. D. Except RSW, all others have at least one vowel
4. C. Sree Narayana Guru, others are political leaders
5. D. Except 65 – 75, all others are even number pairs
6. D. Except 48 – 63, all others have at least one prime number.
7. A. 1918551411812511417211821
8. A. Yellow 9. D. Horse. Except horse others are wild animals
10. C. Cradle 11. C. Pupil
12. A. Timid 13. D. TPA
14. B. Let the number be x, then 3x = 40 – 1 Þ x = 13
15. A. Daughter of my grandfather’s only son means sister. Therefore Ramu is the brother of the lady.