1. Shoe is related to leather as chair is related to ____.
A. Water B. Wood C. Goods D. Table E. None of these
2. A mother always has ____
A. Father B. Beauty C. Child D. Husband E. None of these
3. What will come in place of question mark in the following sequence?
AR BP CM DI
A. EC B. DC C. CE D. ED E. None of these
4. If ‘room’ is called ‘home’ is called ‘school’ is called ‘floor’, ‘floor is called ‘oil’, what will a person stand on?
A. Oil B. Room C. Floor D. School E. None of these
5. Three the following for are alike in certain way and so form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group?
A. Ear B. Eye C. Nose D. Throat E. None of these
6. A and B are brothers. C and D are sisters. A’s son is D’s brother. How is B related to D?
A. Father B. Brother C. Uncle D. Grandfather E. None of these
7. How many 8’s are the in the following number sequence which are immediately followed by 5 but not immediately preceded by 3 ?
8, 5, 6, 8, 5, 8, 5, 7, 3, 8, 5, 2, 8, 5, 6, 3, 8, 5, 7, 8, 5, 3, 2, 5, 8, 5
A. 5 B. 6 C. 7 D. 4 E. None of these
8. Pointing in to Veena in the photograph, Vishnu said, “she is daughter of my grandfather’s only son”. How is Veena related to Vishnu?
A. Sister B. Brother-in-law C. Son D. Mother E. None of these
9. Madhu is older than Suman, Meena is younger than Shobha, Rita is older than Madhu but not as old as Meena. Who is the youngest?
A. Shobha B. Suman C. Rita D. Meena E. None of these
10. Rani ranks twentieth in a class of forty seven students. What is her rank from the bottom?
A. 27 B. 28 C. 26 D. 29 E. None of these
11. Four men P,Q R and S read a book. R read immediately before S,Q reads after P but before R. Who read first?
A. P B. Q C. R D. S E. None of these
12. Find the next term to fill the blank space:
18, 24, 31, 39, ___
A. 55 B, 54 C. 48 D, 57 E. None of these
13. Arrange the given words in alphabetical order and tick the one that comes first:
A. Cloud B. Middle C. Chain D. Grunt E. None of these
14. You started from a place and went 4 kms. North and left and moved 2 kms west. Then you again turned left and moved 4 kms. How many kilometers are you away from the place you started?
A. 4 kms B. 2 kms C. 6 kms D. 5 kms E. None of these
15. Hari remembers his father’s birthday is between 17th and 20th September whereas his sister remembers that their father’s birthday is between 18th and 22nd September. On which day is their father’s birthday?
A. 18th September B. 19th September C. 20th September
D. 21st September E. None of these
1. B. Wood 2. C. Child 3. D. ED
4. A. The persons stands on the floor ie on Oil
5. D. Except Throat, all others are sense organs
6. C. Uncle 7. B. 6
8. A. Daughter of my grandfather’s son is the Sister
9. B. Suman. Shobha > Meena > Rita > Madhu > Suman
10. B. 28 11. A. P . P – Q – R – S
12. C. 48. Then series is +6, +7, +8, +9…..
13. C. Chain 14. B. 2 kms 15. B. 19th September.