Kerala PSC Guide
An Exclusive Portal for Kerala PSC Exam Preperation 
   PSC Jobs 
 Question Papers
 PSC Model Exams 
 PSC Bulletin
   PSC & Exams
   Exam Results
   PSC News 
   Certificate Formats
 Training Institutes
 PSC Offices
 PSC Websites
 Tell A Friend
 Recent Members
 Contact Us
Website Updates 
Review on
Keralapscguide Kerala

Follow keralapscguide on Twitter

  Kerala PSC News
Governor to inaugurate PSC online exam centre on Dec. 5
01 Dec, 2014
Governor to inaugurate PSC online exam centre on Dec. 5

Governor P. Sathasivam will inaugurate the Ernakulam online examination centre of the Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) here on December 5. The function will be held at the zonal office of the PSC here at 10.30 a.m. Chairman of the commission K.S. Radhakrishnan said in a release that the conduct of the examinations would be easier with the introduction of the online pattern. The rank lists could be published in three mont

Read More..

FREE Coaching Classes for Competitive Examinations held by PSC and IBPS
02 Nov, 2014
FREE Coaching Classes for Competitive Examinations held by PSC and IBPS through Employment Exchanges in association with Kerala State Youth Welfare Board for more details contact nearest Employment Exchange
Read More..

PSC receives flak for changing syllabus
02 Sep, 2014
The revision of syllabus for the objective-type test conducted by the Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) for the post of assistant professors and high school assistants has come in for harsh criticism from experts. As per the new syllabus, the examination comprising 100 objective type questions will have 70 per cent of the questions from the core subject area, while the remaining 30 per cent of the questions will be from a wide range of topics such as Indian Constitution, renaissance in K
Read More..

Preparing SI Rank List: 'PSC Repeatedly Flouting Norms'
23 Feb, 2014

The Kerala Administrative Tribunal’s (KAT) ruling on a petition by some of the candidates against anomalies in preparing the rank list for the post of Sub Inspector of Police (General Executive branch) has been shedding light on the fact that the Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) had been repeatedly flouting norms despite the Supreme Court’s directive on ‘quota’.

KAT had ruled the other day that those candidates who had opted to get the advantage of community quota, to cro

Read More..

For PSC, Computer Assistants Need Only Typing Skills
22 Feb, 2014

Even though the Lower Division Typists (LD Typists) in the government service were renamed as Computer Assistants recently, the required qualifications for selection to the posts still remain archaic.

The ‘Express’ had reported that the PSC was recruiting LD Typists, with the outdated typewriting course certificates as a prerequisite for qualification. Most institutes offering typewriting training in the state have downed their shutters. The job of the selected candidates was

Read More..
 User Login
Follow keralapscguide on Twitter
All Rights Reserved. 2008.   Link Partners | Disclaimer